- First place achieved by each squad
- Novice Women 1st VIII dominate by more than 50 seconds, overtaking three crews in the process
- Novice Men maintain varsity domination, placing first and ahead of KCLBC by 75 seconds
- Senior Women continue their strong track record in the coxed four, placing first ahead of KCLBC
- Senior Men IV+ comfortably place first ahead of Warwick University Boat Club
Early on Saturday morning, the boat club arrived at Cambridge Winter Head to kick off this season’s racing. Despite the challenging course with its narrowness and tight turns, the club came away with both pride and lessons learned.
Thanks to great conditions and inter-squad comradery, spirits were high and support was strong on the banks whilst our crews raced. Whilst some crews were challenged greatly by the navigation of the course and the intense nature of overtaking, all squads had great success overall.
Take a look at some of our team photos below and keep an eye out on our social media pages for more highlights!